The day the rats came to visit21-03-2017 | 17:17:07 | 7 Comments

Today we had a visit from Dom and Kerry who brought 3 rats for us to learn about. The children were very brave – they stroked and held the rats! The children learned that rats are nocturnal and know what they like to eat. They were told that these rats are tame and know never to touch a wild rat. Ask your child if they can remember what fruit a rat can’t eat…

7 Responses to “The day the rats came to visit”

1. Oranges? Fran told me walking back home X
    (However I declined the offer of a rat for Mother’s Day)

2. Well done Frances – Super learning!

3. Daisy told me that rats have long tales. There was some confusion however as for most of the afternoon I thought she was trying to tell me that my mother’s day gift was a rat!

4. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually was a entertainment account it. Glance complicated to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

5. Hi. Very good article,thanks for sharing. I visit this website every day.

6. It is wonderfull article
    Thanks for Sharing

7. My wife and i got really contented when Albert managed to finish off his web research by way of the ideas he came across from your very own web page. It is now and again perplexing just to happen to be giving away steps that people could have been making money from. And we grasp we need you to be grateful to because of that. All the explanations you made, the easy web site menu, the relationships your site help engender – it’s got mostly astonishing, and it’s really aiding our son in addition to our family do think the idea is excellent, and that is quite indispensable. Thanks for the whole lot!