Writer of the week-16.5.1618-05-2016 | 15:29:09 | 1 Comment

Well done to Louise who is our Writer of the week.  She has drawn her favourite Disney characters including; Aerial, Belle Jasmine, Cinderella and Rapunzel, and then written their names underneath. 

She used her phonic knowledge to sound out each word all by herself! Louise spent a very long time doing this and was very proud of herself.

Super work Louise

Well done

One Response to “Writer of the week-16.5.16”

1. I want to show thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this predicament. Right after surfing around throughout the world wide web and coming across ways which were not powerful, I thought my life was done. Existing without the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed by way of your entire post is a crucial case, and the kind that could have adversely affected my career if I had not come across your web site. Your good capability and kindness in controlling the whole thing was tremendous. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not discovered such a solution like this. I can at this moment relish my future. Thanks so much for the professional and effective guide. I won’t think twice to propose the blog to anybody who needs recommendations on this problem.